For Admissions to Classes Pre-Prep to 8 the admissions office may be contacted during office hours at 091-5860585.
Age Requirement for Pre-Prep: 3 years 6 months to 4 years 6 months.
• Admissions are offered to Classes Pre-Prep to Eight twice a year, in February and August. The following procedure is strictly followed for admissions:
a. Registration of candidates with the secretarial staff.
b. Test/Interview taken by the Principal.
c. Written Test (based on the syllabus provided)
d. Payment of prescribed charges (details in Admission Form / Prospectus).
e. Submission of required documents (Birth Certificate/Form B issued by NADRA, Copy of CNIC of the parents, School Leaving Certificate from the school last attended.
• Admission is granted strictly on merit and any candidate failing to pass the test/interview will not be entertained.
• Those candidates who do not fall in the proper age bracket will not be offered to sit for the test/interview.
• No individual/organization can claim admission to St. Francis’ High School as a privilege.
• Passing the interview/admission test does not guarantee admission to a certain class. The decision is made by the Principal according to the final merit list.
• The decision of the Principal in the matters pertaining to admissions is final.
• Further details can be obtained from the secretarial staff during the working hours. The phone numbers of the school are: +92-91-5860541 , +92-91-5860542 , +92-91-5860544, +92-91-5860585